Select Our "News" Category and See What's NEW With ADA.
Check back here at www.NewADAAG.com periodically to see what's new. If you don't register, we won't be able to notify you of updates or changes.
- Register to receive free email updates when new ADA/ABA information is released (but only what you select) by The Access Board, The Department of Justice, The Department of Transportation, Other federal agencies, or Evan Terry Associates.
- Update my existing registration/signup information for email updates and New ADAAG comparison document.
- Link to ADA information.
- Download a free copy of Evan Terry Associates' ADA Standards Comparison, a detailed analysis of what is new, what has changed, and what has disappeared in the New ADAAG when compared with the current ADA Standards. This is a line-by-line comparison with a detailed summary that can be sorted to follow the current Standards or the New ADAAG.
- Notify Us to help keep this web site absolutely current. Together, we can keep everyone who's interested informed about the progress of the New ADAAG, the Regulations to adopt it as the ADA Standard, and the best ways to interpret and apply it.
- Contact Us with any questions or requests you have.
The Access Board
- Read and/or subscribe to the Access Board's Newsletter - Access Currents
- Download a copy of the New ADA-ABA Guidelines
- More News
- Visit the Board's Home page to see everything else they have to offer
- Visit Access Board's web site for Draft Guidelines for Accessible Public Rights-of-Way
Evan Terry Associates, P.C.
- Register to begin receiving ADA email updates and access-related announcements
- Download our comparison of the current ADA Standards and the New ADAAG, Available soon (we're still working on it) or sign up here to be notified when it's ready.
- Visit our Access Compliance Home page to see all of our materials
- Visit our ADA Information page for free articles and publications
- Visit our Publications page to order our Pocket Guides and other publications
- Visit our Access Compliance Links page to find other web sites of interest
- Visit our Home page for more information on our firm
- We will send you only the information you ask us to send, plus an annual notice requesting that you verify or update your preferences.
- We won't fill up your inbox with ads or anything you don't request when you register. You've got better things to do with your time than read junk emails and so do we.
- We won't send you regular or frequent emails, you'll only hear from us when there is something new and important that you have said you're interested in knowing about.
- We won't sell or rent our email list to anyone. If you trust us with your email address, we'll protect that trust by using it only to send what you say you want to see.
Last Updated: December 2, 2010
**Disclaimer - Although Evan Terry Associates, P.C. (ETA) offers this free public service web site for your convenience, ETA does not warrant that all information on it is up to date. If you are aware of any errors on the site, or new information that you believe should be added, please CONTACT US HERE. Users remain individually liable for compliance with all Federal regulations and ETA makes no claim to assume any of that liability